Monday, March 23

wan azmi

It's a small crime and this time, I've got no excuse.

I'm sorry for every pain that I've caused.
I'm sorry for every tear that you've shed.
I'm sorry for thinking I'm always right when it's the opposite.
I'm sorry for making you feel under appreciated when you've done to make me stand up.
I'm sorry for making you think the otherwise.
I'm sorry for causing all the bad moods.
I'm sorry for trying to turn the table around when it's really my fault.
I'm sorry for accusing you for shits that you never did.
I'm sorry for being the one who always messes up the situation.
I'm sorry for apologizing too much when I know that you're sick and tired of it.

I hope there's other less cliche words than I am sorry.
But I know there isn't.
I'm sorry for everything.
Ily♥

No comments: