Saturday, June 6

it's a girl, idiots.

After a year of bottling shit up, now.. I have finally let things out and I feel so much better since someone has a pea sized brain. Thanks S for telling me the truth, I've let go some of my idiotic feelings and now, I am just waiting and hoping for the best. Hopefully..

I don't know why I told you even though you are one of that person's closest friends but I felt like you should know about this since I have no heart or whatsoever to confront anyone because the only thing that I will get in return is lies, and more lies. So it's better for me to reassure everything from you. I am half okay now and bouncing back from all the pains and lies that I was in.

Happy 14th, Boy.

Was hoping to get something from you but none.. It has been four days now and still no words from you. I just need a call, a missed call would suffice. But none. I was rooting for a text today but none came. I miss you, still. Hope you are having fun there. Ily. <3

No comments: