Sunday, June 7

I might believe you if I didn't know.

1. I think I've gone a bit mental, which is very obvious.

2. My room mates turned out to be really cool because one of them is as vain as I am. ;)

3. Azmi is still in Australia... And glad to know that he's okay because baby just texted and said that he misses me! ;)

4. My weekend turned out to be hectic, I did not have time for myself.

5. I am always, always sick. The last time I was really healthy was weeks ago. I am always tired.

6. Cafeteria is only few meters away from my block.. The percentage of me getting fatter each day is really high. I've gained heaps of kilo. =D

7. I think 'Cute without the E in Acoustic' is just blardy awesome. It's an old song, I know.

8. The girl who stays/lives in the opposite room is a pain the ass because she thinks she owns the bloody block and she still has no idea that I am fucking pissed at her because she still talks to me. I feel like throwing my thick biology book at her face for being so ignorant.

9. I miss my Gamma classmates.

10. For being a bitch and a whore, too.. Stay the hell away because you still haven't seen worst.

11. I am in need of these items: Dark washed skinny jeans, black denim mini skirt, red wedges and black cardigan. (Err, dark washed skinny is the main priority)

No comments: