Saturday, May 16

just stay the hell away, green monster.

Ampang Point! was on fire just now so I couldn't go there to find a decent priced laptop. :( Azmi told me not to buy Vaio because he wants to be the cool one who has it.

I think a part of me died there because it wasn't the environment that my head imagined. I think I slept for eight hours last night, I wanted to sleep longer than that but all I could think was tomorrow I won't be in KL again which is just bloody sickening. I do not know how my cousin did it. (Bangga sikit la Maira. Hehe) She lived way up north but survived a year there.

To my friends who said that I've forgotten about them because I did not tell them that I am back, I am sorry because I know I won't be seeing any of you. Jangan marah ye adik manis, senyum dulu.

Kami Menjana Nilai & Skor. My ass.

I want to eat pine and apples. I just bought new broom for my room since my room mates are pretty useless to bring anything. And I hope that they do not read my blog because if they do, I swear I will kill each and every one of them using water heater that I just bought. COOL EHH?

Sumpah rasa macam nak bunuh Aril AF7. Muka jambu mintak tampar. Kalau dia menang, memang orang vote dia tu buta. Okay la, nak packing sebab esok aku nak masuk kandang. Bye.

OH, I forgot to tell you this. I have memorized my matrix's song. Kthxbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

time kaseh.terharu saye.ha ha ha.

from:pak mat's daugther..

Ashraf Fareeq said...

haha..
kami menjana elektrik ade la kot..
huhu