Saturday, May 16

I want I heart KL t-shirt :)

Malam ni tengok AF7 -_-

Before

After


Orientation felt like my own personal torture chamber because I barely had time to eat, shower, talk to my mum and sleep. The schedule was hectic and I only had 3/4 hours sleep each night but glad it's all over and I'm back for the weekend!

In terms of friends, I've made few and I am still very much close to Fatin and our blocks are only few meters away. IF only they had a bridge in between our blocks... They are some weird ones who keep on asking for my phone to look at the pictures and the ones who took my stuff without asking me first and some, I just don't care. Every night, Azmi called me to make sure that I let everything out and get some rest and he was the one who I turned to when I felt like crying. So, thank you baby!

I am back because I miss my mum, Azmi and friends. I am back because I brought three jeans with me but then found out that they are going to confiscate my jeans. I MISS SCHOOL. :( But I think next week's going to be okay since my brother bought me iPod charger and it'll be less hectic, more study. Think happy thoughts, Nadira.

Oh, the girls there are very judgemental. Worse than high school.

I am off to play with Bunny and shower! TATA!

8 comments:

ashee said...

nadira, which matrix are u at?

Zee said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zee said...

I've been Lalafied, you have been matrified!

Anonymous said...

perlu ke letak gamba nadira? ha ha ha

from:kazenmu yang comel.

Farim Shahnan said...

all the best kat sana nad! take care.

Nadira said...

ashee: negeri sembilan.

zaahira: matrified is much worse.

maira: mesti la. :D

farim: thanks

H.Beyatch.K said...

chomel in tudung =P

Any Arope said...

ttak leh belah tudung!!!!!!!hahahah