Monday, April 20

sunday best.

I think my Sunday was well spent. So, I only have two Sundays left.

Mama keeps on reminding me on how many days and weeks more til 11th May and it's rather sad when she cries at wee hours because I am her only little girl. I caught my mum crying the other night and I couldn't stop myself from crying, too. It's going to be the first time we're going to be apart. I keep on reminding my mum that it's only for a year and I'll be back, soon!

But hell, I am lying to myself and to others too. I talked to Azmi last night about this and he was shocked that Changlun is near Thailand's borderline. Yes, there goes his hope of driving up to Changlun. But thank you for keeping me positive and your advices are the same thing that I gave you last year before you went to Penang. I think I have been busy talking and thinking about this until I forget that my birthday is actually this Thursday. Eighteenth birthday baby!

Okay, again with the lying. I am not that excited because I don't know. Maybe it's because the two person that I trusted the most lied to me and betrayed me. Hey, it's life. But I am glad that I have awesome people in my life.

And thank you Mama for letting me cry on your shoulder.
Thank you Wan Azmi* for letting me talk trash about everything. :) Ily.

Er, I should stop writing about 11th May because it depresses me.

SO, the one thing that I REALLY REALLY WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS... CLOTHES.
but you should know something, though.. I am quite picky so, you should bring me for sopin spree. Okthanks.

No comments: