Saturday, April 18

I hope you won't get killed.

Yes, I can say you are pretty much useless.

I am tired of you pushing me around just because I am younger than you. Just because I always keep quiet when you say something I disapprove, it doesn't mean that I am scared of you. You tell me that you hate people's attention but you are the who one always tell the whole world, being the attention whore, that you are upset, emo and whatever mood that relates to that. You want all eyes to be on you because to you, you deserve every attention in the world.

I told you few days earlier that my phone is being a bitch and I cannot reply your calls because of it. Did you even try to listen? I guess not because you, who always pretends to be nice and sweet to everyone, just crushed everything that I had planned and this time, it's on you. Thanks for doing this on the last minute. You're just another let down.

Edited: To a guy who is a bloody stranger in my life.

You have no rights at all to say things like that to me because you are just another stranger in my life. You might be important to her but to me, you are nothing. Don't say things like as if you really know me that well because you don't. Don't get involved with my problems when your side is much worse than mine. I just IMed you because I did not want her to go to Bangkok. But you just had to be the idiot that you always are and ambushed me with you stupid brain talk. Again, stay the hell away from me because you don't know the real story. You heard shit from people that I used to trust.

Thanks for being my other let down and stop being an idiot that you are.

1 comment:

azmi azmi azmi said...

sayang,
don't be sad
you've done your part.
dia yang tak sedar
dia yang rugi.
seeeeemiiilllleeeeee:) :)