Thursday, November 12

lights out.

The weather has been a major pain because it reflects my mood. :(
Results coming out in two weeks, just before Raya Korban. Mum will probably end up slaughtering me instead of the cows. I need to get my mojo in studying back because I've been slacking even though second semester just started on Monday.
I need my comfort zone back but I ain't getting any.

The best part is, my campus has installed wireless for the whole students to use. Bad news is, I might just get kicked out soon.

In the meantime, I just wanna sit back and relax. Just see how it goes.

I can wait for the all girls outing. Should be fun. :)

To Jasmin: I hope you'll stay strong. We've known each other for more than a decade. I'm sure you'll get through this. Stick to your guns and you know that I'm here for you. Lebiuuu. <333

To Ethira who probably doesn't read this shit: I am sorry for last week.

No comments: