Wednesday, September 16

you're the only light i ever saw.

I think I've been lying to myself because I thought I'd be okay but I guess I spoke too soon. I tried to act cool, like I didn't care about you when deep down.. I wanted to know if you've eaten or not, if you're okay or not. I just wanted to know how your day was but at the end of the day, it was a pretentious lie that I made to cover up my own sorrow. I've had my fair share of sleepless nights too and too many things happened at once. It was beyond my control. I was pressured and did not know any better on how to handle our situation.

Blame my reckless mouth. Probably you won't be reading this and honestly, I am half hoping that you wouldn't. I just want what's best for you because you got hurt, I got hurt and I think neither of us wants that anymore. I know I don't want to get hurt. I shall let you walk away now. Maybe it's for the best? Or maybe, we'll find our way back. (Soon, I hope) Or maybe, it's a permanent and you won't remember it.

I think this will be the last post regarding us.

Keep me posted on your life. Ily.

No comments: