Wednesday, August 12

you used to shine so bright but i watched all of it fade.

It shouldn't be this hard,
It shouldn't hurt this bad,
As a matter of fact, it's not even right to think of it.

Always and forever.

How can I be optimistic about it when I'm always wrong when I think something good will happen. My bad aura is turning my roommates down because I used to be all happy until two weeks ago. I don't any reasons to smile anymore. I just want to be happy but only one thing can make me happy and it's something I cannot have.

I'm sorry for all the emo posts, I am just not happy.

I held on to people won't change. I held on to that, for too long which is killing me both on the outside and inside. I've been asking signs on this matter but all I am getting is bad signs. I seriously can't be an optimist right now. It's all the opposite of good.

Just like what I thought, you can never hold on to forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing sticks together, as in ur emo with yourself.
just be strong