Monday, August 31

undiscovered.

Dear you,

For the past weeks, I have been trying to make you happy. We have been having our ups and downs but mostly downs, these days. One minute we're happy, the next we're on top of our lungs. I wish we had what we had a year ago. We were happy, right? You buat I happy, I buat you happy. When I am down, you'd make me happy. When you're down, I'd sing pre school songs. What happened to us? How did we lose all the sparks. How did we become so distant.. And most of all, how did I lose you? I am not saying that I've lost you, but.. I've lost a part of you. The one that I am longed for.

You are not one to be blamed. I screwed up, big time. Again and again. I think you are not going to be here anymore because you are already tired and as you stated there.. You feel nothing. I faham.

We were doing good the last few days. I know we were doing good because I didn't cry for a week over us. We did not fight, we always talk to each other. Even though we are not together but I am still happy because you are close to me. No one else but me. So, I was happy. I just need you to know one thing, I never take you for granted. Not for a second because you mean the whole world to me. I thought I rock your world but I am just a tiny person that cannot make you happy even how hard I try.

I am scared.
Scared of losing you.
Scared of not having you.
Scared of watching you with other girls.
Scared of disappearing.
Scared of watching you walk away.
Scared of you.

I am sorry.
I love you a great deal.

No comments: