Friday, July 24

man boobs

I went to this one hair saloon today to get my hair done and my hairdresser has two very distracting boobs because.. She's a freaking guy.

I am so not a pervert but when she was cutting my hair, her or his shirt was unbuttoned down to his/her chest which I found very disturbing. Mum had to close her eyes because she thought it was too obscene but okay.. This just shows how disturbed my mind is right now.

ANYWAYS, Mysara and I just had this brilliant idea! We'll be writing new songs and it's a perfect timing since I'll be in Tioman for the weekend and she'll be in another different country for the whole bloody month.. I'm super excited for it!

I will post new pictures when I feel less disturbed by the guy/girl's boobs. TA!

1 comment:

shafeena said...

ew that is REALLY disturbing, U know they can actually die cause of breast cancer?? :(

Btw enjoy ur hols! :D mine ended already huhu