Tuesday, June 23

You had me calling for you, honey.

I miss home and I won't be coming back til 17th of July and I will rot here til then because I have mid terms coming up in 19 days! They actually have a huge ass reminder on our door just to remind us how close we are to mid terms.

Things are different now, I am adapting to my environment but I don't think I will ever be okay due to things that have been happening around me. That's just, balls. I don't have any blog worthy things to update but I just found out days ago that Mysara will be leaving this Friday. Double balls.

I can't tell if things are going to be different but if that's your promise, I will take it. The only thing that I can tell is, I am not always on your mind.

1 comment:

MysrNasir said...

I left for 3weeks already :(

Missing you la braaa