Sunday, May 31

stays wrecked and jealous.

Stop calling me and say, "Asal tak bagitau you balik?"

I do not need to tell the whole world if I am back or not. If you really miss me or want to hang out with me, just text me on the weekdays and ask if I am coming back or not. Don't say that I've forgotten about my friends because I haven't. Seriously, do I need to tell the whole people here that I am back because when I do, only few or ONE shows up. I don't need shit like

"Eh Nad, why tak bagitau you balik?"

"Sombong gila kot, tak bagitau you balik"

"You dah lupa kawan kan"

If your hands are itchy enough to want to send that kind of texts, don't. Because it'd just piss me off. Don't send me last minute texts of wanting to hang out with me on Sunday because I won't reply any of it. See, I am tired of these kinds of people. If you think you are one of them, stop sending me stupid texts.

On a much much lighter note, my boyfriend has turned on his phone and all of my texts are delivered. At least I know that he's safely arrived. I miss you, get the new number cepat because I have loadssss of things to tell you! :(

HAhAHAHA, I bet you did not know that I have this picture. ;)

No comments: