Friday, May 22

don't blame life.

I am back, again.

Back to the same old routine. Wake up at six, class at eight til four, eat, study and sleep. I barely have time to talk to people nowadays but it doesn't matter if I am back or not. I would just lock myself up in my house and watch One Tree Hill for the 87th time and probably get my assignments done by tonight so that I can have a perfect Saturday.

Things there are hectic, you don't have time for anything unless you are a genius who doesn't need to study at all. One of my classmates just received an offer from UIA, lucky girl. Good luck, Mun. :) Thanks for saving my ass during the mentor session. I'm in the volleyball shitz, I can't play to save my life. Currently, pissed at myself.

I might just drop by at Zaahira's place and go see Azmi if I have the chance to drive. ;( And I probably have to buy more tudungs since I only have.. three. Ciow babies.

No comments: