Wednesday, April 22

tagged #01

1. Regret Something You Did In The Past?
I have done a lot of things but I can not regret any of it because those mistakes happened for many reasons.

2. Country You Want To Visit:
Venice ;)

3. Way You Wanna Die:
Same with Juey, cancer. Fair warnings and enough time.

4. Like Thunderstorms?
Only when Azmi's around.

5. Get Along With Your Parents?
Just my mum.

6. Are You A Health Freak?
Not at ALL.

7. You Think You're Attractive?
Well, yes but in my own terms, I suppose?

8. Do You Believe In Yourself?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I have my own ups and downs.

9. Do You Want To Get Married?
Someday. :)

10. Do You Want To Go To College?
Yes but not too far but.. Hell, I got the one that's somewhere near the border line of Thailand and Malaysia. Aih.

11. Do You Shower Daily?
Yes.

12. Do You Want Kids?
Someday :)

13. When Do You Want To Lose Your Virginity?
Everyone wants to lose it the night after their wedding.

14. Do You Hate Anyone?
Ah, yes.

15. Can You Unwrap A Starburst With Your Tongue?
No.

16. Do You Think You Can Sing?
No.

17. Can You Open You Eyes Underwater?
Yes but not for long.

18. Eat Whatever And Not Worry?
No, I do not want to die at mid thirties.

19. Can You Whistle?
Yes.

20. Can You Walk In High Heels?
I slip, every now and then.. Normal ey.

21. Do You Sleep With The Light On?
No.

22. Do You Like Super Spicy Foods?
Yes but it depends on the weather too. :)

23. Can You Multitask?
I used to be the Queen of Multitasking but now, short attention span kills everything. -_-

24. Touch Your Nose With Your Tongue?
I do not want to try. :D

25. Can You Fit In Your Locker?
Haha, tried before during fourth grade with Mahira.

26. Do You Spit?
Big N O.

27. Can You Tell The Difference Between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes, the colour of the bottle bands are different. No, the tastes are different. Coke has more gas than Pepsi. Hence, I love Coke more.

28. If You Could Wish For Anything, What Would You Wish?
- I wish I knew what I want because I am clueless with what I want and what people want.
- Penang to be beside KL or wherever my future college will be.
- More money for me to spend on things.
- To stick with what I have until forever.

29. What Kind Of Perfume Or Colone Do You Wear?
J.Lo - Live.

30. What Kind Of Soap Do You Use?
Only Johnson and Johnson.

31. What's Your Favorite Scent?
Nuts and berries.

32. Would You Choose To Live Forever If You Could?
No but I am deadly scared of the afterlife.

I shall tag: Zaahira, Farim and Mimi.

No comments: