Thursday, April 30

pretending's for the best.

For what's worth, I give up on certain people.

I care too much until I let some people take me for granted just because I easily forgive and forget people. I wish I wasn't like that so that people won't do shits to me just because they can and I let them. It's tiring.

For example, people give you lame excuses on why they can't meet up. Yes, I know it's your prerogative whatsover because it is YOUR life, not mine but still.. That doesn't make you have the right to go missing and re-appear and expects things between us to be okay when it's not. It is just horrendous when people disappear with lame excuses and waltzes back into your life and just sit there with a smile. It doesn't work that way. I expect things too much from people but it somehow will end up with disappointment. Not everyone's a let down, just some.

I think too much and it's just fucking annoying sometimes.

On a lighter note, I can't wait for ninth may. (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

urh, that hits me hard..