Thursday, April 23

it's my party and i can cry if i want to.

Azmi called me ten minutes before my birthday after Zaahira and him argued about who's going to wish me first, but Azmi won. ;) The way he waited til midnight was too adorable that I giggled when he wished me. <3

But I am not using my phone right now, using the shop's phone because mine was very cacat and it needs to be hospitalized for two weeks. So, all my birthday texts will be gone when I get my phone back. And the only birthday-y thing that I did today was dinner with my brother and my mum because I had to run mum's errands from noon til late evening and Ira was nice to accompany me since I needed someone to be my navigator. But my someone is having his finals, so he's off the hooked as for now.

I miss having Azmi around and I miss running around the corridor with my friends. I hope Friday will turn out good.

Oh, thanks to EVERYONE that wished me today/yesterday. I am so so sorry that I did not reply any of your texts because seriously, this birthday girl has ZERO amount of credit. But thank you so much people. :) Thank you for the texts, calls, presents and blog posts. xx

No comments: