Wednesday, April 8

forfeit.

"Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end and with whom, it always ends up just hte way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it."

Sometimes it feels like I'm screaming for attention but it's fucking useless when everything backfires and eats my asses off over something that's not even my mistakes.

It's so hard to see people nowadays since they have their own lives and I have mine but it's just tiring when you're the one who's trying to patch things up with people but they never seem to care about it.

I am trying to keep myself busy by spending time with my cousins since it will probably be our last few months before she gets married and by then, I don't think things will be the same. Azmi and I are mending our broken hearts slowly and it's working and I'm glad the way things are right now. No, not glad... I am happy.

I may be hormonal but I don't care.

Still, I might be gone soon and by that time, maybe you'll realize that things are just too broken that you can't do shits to put the pieces back.

Maybe god has bigger plans.

Life.

Wreckings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nadiraaaa!!! :D i was browsing through quraisya's blog and her sbu's friends and i found yours! hey! musfirah here. still remember me? how are you and things? whats ur plan after this? :) hehehehe :))

YewJin said...

mind if i link u buncit?? hahaha =P