Tuesday, April 14

Fold 'em.

I decided to make an origami peace crane but it ended up looking like a paper planes. It's depressing, really. Because I want to make twenty three cranes and hang it up at the corner end of my room ceiling before my eighteenth birthday but I can't do it since it's so bloody annoyingly confusing. I shall look for a tutorial video later.

*I found the tutorial video.

Still not helping.

Okay, I found a website with complete tutorial and I feel like a loser right now because it's really easy to do it and I got confused by an old lady in the tutorial video. I did three of it now, twenty more to go. And I think I did a dozen of shurikens that Ann taught me how to do it last year for IU Day.

I know I haven't been writing my 'loveletters'. I just do not want people to judge by things that I write and do not write right now. Soon, I will. I am off to origami land til three o'clock. I want to make some more shurikens.

No comments: