Sunday, April 5

All in one.

First thing first, Happy One Year Babyboy :)
I am glad that I had the chance to see you on our first year even though the bloody guard went all, "Jangan duduk situ".. But I am still glad that I went to Penang to see you ;) Ily <33

Secondly,
no, I am not dead.
no, botak chin did not come to my house and kidnapped me.
no, I did not runaway.
I just went back to my hometown and had a blast there.

Thirdly,
I went to the college that offered me foundation in science yesterday with my mum and definitely not liking the environment there but the application is already finalized and I am going to send it some time this week.

Fourthly,
Ampun, I know that I haven't been approving comments.. I will approve it.. sooner or later.

And this is just me, updating the blog but I had a blast today. ;) I wuvvv you.

Fifthly,
mental note: never ever update like this again. Too damn annoying.

Lastly,
Good Luck to Siti Zaahira :)

Hello April!

3 comments:

inayrI arI said...

CONGRATULATION!!!

Anonymous said...

be happy nad :] i'm happy as long as you are

YewJin said...

hey... how are u, buncit....

hahaha lychee?